Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Groupon

If you haven't signed up for Groupon yet, you should. Today's deal (San Antonio area) has a deal for Rita's Natural Food Market in New Braunfels - $10 to buy $20 of groceries. I don't know about you, but I never walk out of there for less than $20.
There are great deals on Groupon every day - and the more you use it, the more Groupon bucks you earn to buy more Groupons with! AND if you get your friends to sign up, you can earn even more.
I went on today to buy the Rita's deal, prepared to spend the $10, and discovered that I have a credit because of passing the word around. This made me very happy!
SO - click here, sign up, and pass the word around! Enjoy!
Groupon is available everywhere, not just in TX, so when you sign up, just put your city in! It costs you nothing to join and the benefits a many.

No comments: