Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer lunch makes me feel fine.....

Here is a delicious and quick lunch I threw together using some of the fine fresh garden veggies I had on hand. 

Sautee onion chunks in some coconut oil. Meanwhile chop up some veggies. I used squash, eggplant, peppers -red, banana, and one other kind, I think cubanelle. I threw the veggies in with the onions, added salt and pepper and some fresh ginger, grated. Lastly, I added chickpeas. I cook my own, so I didn't get an exact measurement, but it was about the same as one 15 oz can. Heat through.  

As you can see, I don't worry too much about measurements, so I recommend that you just keep adding what you like and go from there!! You can also use whatever seasonings/veggies/beansthat you like. 

Enjoy your food, my friends!! :)

No comments: