Friday, February 1, 2008

A baby set and Student FO's and a WIP

A baby bib for my friend Jackies. Note the last minute red marker embellishment gracefully added by my son. (***addendum***the marker stain came out! Yay! Washable markers rock!)
The coloring on the picture isn't so great, but it's a matching burp cloth from Mason Dixon Knitting. I love how that looks.
Here's the set.
A finished toe-up sock made by my student Jan, modeled by Jan. Great Job!!
Jan went sock crazy and made a LOT of socks. Here's another one.
My friend's hubby went to Peru on a mission trip and brought me 10 skeins of Alpaca Soft, bought right from a lady who was selling it at market. After months, I finally decided to make a shrug with it. The pattern is Mell by Berrocco. You can see it on the pic under the WIP. I just love the alpace yarn. It makes me feel all fuzzy and warm. : )


1 comment:

ShellyH said...

The baby bib is too cute!