Thursday, February 21, 2008

OTN

No pics for you yet, but OTN are another feather and fan scarf - the yarn a beautiful mohair that is all the colors of the sea. My friend is having triplets and I am on my first of six baby socks, all done with yarn left over from my family's socks. Also some flame wave socks from Favorite Socks - they are gorgeous - in knit picks bare superwash fingering wt - but I have to rip back and do another inch before starting the gusset. It's been a little hard concentrating with the medicine I am on...I do a little bit at a time, but I am trucking on. Soon, after the toe- up class, I think I will rip out my plain vanilla sock that I have been knitting for the class and start over using a Cookie A pattern...to be determined. I will keep you posted! (I think I am suffering a case of knitter's ADD).

1 comment:

smileymamaT said...

Ooh, shingles...I hope the medicine regime works and that you feel better very soon. Meanwhile, your beautiful knitting is amazing to me as always!
BTW, we still have LOTS of snow here! :)