Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ketchup

I mean....catch up....

We had some Turducken (that is really Turkey with a duck and a chicken).

Olivia had her last art show of the year. She painted this bird with acrylics.
And this beautiful flower with watercolors.


Rosie laid her first egg on Friday. It's the little blue one. The next day, Snow White laid an unusually large egg. It's the brown one. The rest of the hens lay eggs the size of the last one, some white and some light peach in color.




It's so cute! I am so proud of Rosalina. She is the sweetest chicken. She looked wiped out that day. I can so identify!



We went to play at the river last week. The kids had a blast! They are little fishies! That's DJ diving in.





Oooowee that was so much fun!!!!


I have missed blogging, missed you! I went through a little spell of funkiness, will blog about that really soon! Till then, have a lovely week! XOXXOXO





4 comments:

Melissa said...

You have a budding artist on your hands. Her work is beautiful! I'm so glad she is developing her special talent!!!!

Anni said...

glad to see you back!

please tell olivia that her paintings are beautiful.

Just another mother said...

Yes, Olivia's paintings are beautiful! She is so talented!!! I'd like to have an Olivia Original in my house!

Amy Olson said...

Those are amazing!! Olivia is very talented!