Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chest

Danny, my Big Honey, has taught the children how to play chess. Little Danny follows him around as soon as he comes in the door, asking him if he wants to play chest. It's so cute! DJ even challenges anyone who walks through the door if they want to play, then proceeds to inform them of how easy it was to beat them. I know, this isn't good sportsmanship, but it is so funny! From a 5 year old? He's just like his Dad.

So today, DJ asked Big D to play, and Big D said, "Why don't you play with Mom?" DJ said, "No, way, Dad, she's way too easy to beat."

Sigh.

1 comment:

~Sheila~ said...

AWWWW, Angel and I don't even know how to play chess.
Dom does but we don't know who taught him.
I think he taught himself. I'm sure it's easy to learn but I just "don't get it".

He's going to chess you guys to death...lol.
That's what kids will do.