Sunday, August 23, 2009

It begins....

Tomorrow is the first day that students go to school! Last week was team building, meetings, and preparation for the school year.

The school year begins! My baby goes to kindergarten, and I go to work. The girls both got the teachers they wanted (no pulling strings on my part, either!). DJ's classroom is across the hall and two doors down from the classroom I'll be in. Hope I can go to the boo-hoo breakfast! I'll need it!

All this time in a school environment has encouraged me to start planning on going back to school to earn my degree. There are two options that I am considering, and will do some soul searching to decide which direction to take. Who knows, maybe in the end I'll do them both. But that won't be for years!

Have a nice week! I'll try to blog once in a while!

No comments: