Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Sorry about my lack of posting lately, I have been feeling very under the weather, and haven't even felt like knitting! Can you believe that? Ack! I have a lot of WIPs and only one FO since the baby bolero. I wish I could get by with only an hour or two of sleep each night, but in reality I need a good 9 hours. There goes that!
Here are my WIPs (I have more but can't get my brain organized enough to remember what else I have going on!)


Step Socks for Oliv

Single Cable Scarf (current project for my knitting class)

Christmas Stocking for Danny Jr (see earlier posts for Danny Sr's Stocking)

FO - Chemo Cap for Chloe. Some serious blocking needs to be done for it to fit her, though! Oops!

As I am on the eve of Thanksgiving, I wanted to make a list of a few of the things I am thankful for:

1. Jesus Christ

2. My Family

3. My home

4. My friends

5. My pets

6. The love my family shares

7. Food for every meal

8. Clothing

9. My country

10. My gifts of hospitality and knitting

11. My health

I could go on and on. I generally live in a state of thankfulness, every moment that I have breath is a blessing.

No comments: