Friday, November 30, 2007

A treat for me today!!!!

My friend and I went to San Antonio Central Market today to see Chef Rick Bayless do a cooking demonstration and book signing! He was really great, just like he is on his cooking show - witty, easy-going, and so knowledgable. I really enjoyed this outing. He prepared a grilled chicken Ceaser salad with Cilantro Lime vinegarette and guacamole and we got to taste it, and it was wonderful! Here is a pic of Rick doing the finishing touches on a dish and then a pic with me during the book signing.

2 comments:

Vera said...

Wow! Great photos of Rick! I love his show.

Birdwell said...

Oh WOW! I LOVE Rick Bayless!! At first I was like he was HERE? But then I was like duh--you just saw him on Sunday on TV at the KLRN studios.

Great snappie of you two.