Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Tornado Runs Through It

Everything happened so fast! I should have gotten a pic of the tree with the gifts still under it, but I didn't. The kids had a great Christmas and an even greater time opening gifts! I didn't even get a pic of them as they were opening. It was like the Bumpuses dogs with the turkey on A Christmas Story!

This is the Big Momma, Grand Poobah, Be-all, End-all, coolest gift ever!


And look, a tat for Christmas!!!!!

Knit Or Die!!!!!


(this is a temporary tatoo from Twist that I saw advertised on Ravelry. I got it within two or three days of ordering....so cool!)

I wanna sew, I wanna sew, I wanna sew!!! These four bags were made by a friend of my Mom's for Christmas. These are beautifully designed, rugged and useful and sturdy, not to mention the great color schemes.

WenRay Designs
For more information or orders.

2 comments:

Mokihana said...

I used to have tornado house at the end of Christmas Day. Lots of work cleaning up, but I would love to experience it again now that my girls are grown.

smileymamaT said...

wow, looked a lot like my house!!!
Love DJ's face on that bottom photo - priceless!