Friday, April 10, 2009

Because I needed caffeine today....

I thought about calling my DH while he's running errands in town to bring me one of those famous fast food chain iced coffees, but I thought I'd forgo all the artificial stuff and make my own.

Next time you get a hankering for a cold coffee drink, try one of these. Yum!
You will need:
*instant espresso powder
*sugar
*cinnamon
*vanilla
*whole milk
*ice
Bring a half cup of water to a boil. In a tall glass, add 2 heaping t of espresso powder, 2 heaping t sugar, a dash of cinnamon and a couple of drops of vanilla. Pour boiling water into glass and still till dissolved. Add enough ice to bring the liquid level to half the glass, stir till ice is melted and coffee is cool. Pour milk into glass and leave a little room for more ice. Pop a straw in and try not to down it all in one shot!
Enjoy!
Love to you!

No comments: