Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday!

Today is the first day of school for Olivia and Sophia. I am unsure what to do with this SILENCE!!!! Danny Jr is chillin in his room, and it is very peaceful right now.

This morning, a very good friend of mine had cancer surgery and found out that it goes much further than originally thought. We were all hoping that it would be confined to the one area but it isn't. What can one say at a time like this? I don't know. There are no words. It is a reminder of the frailty of life. Reminds me that no matter how many or big my problems are, they pale in comparison to having to fight for your life. I love you, CH.

As for knitting, I am almost done Danny's sock. I should have finished by now, but I started another project. This one is for my fair entry, which means a picture of it will not be posted till after the fair. It is a surprise baby gift for a friend, but she'll have to go guess which one it is at the fair.

Well, I am off to tidy up so I can rest and knit in a little while.

Blessings and Love,
Melanie

No comments: