Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sock # 2

Good morning, and Happy Sunday! My Sophia had a chemical reaction to a dermatological treatment she received on Friday, so we have spent lots of time in the Dr's offices...thus, Danny's second sock has gotten a lot of attention. I will be doing the heel flap today, and hopefully more. I plan to post a pic this evening of the progress. Danny has big feet. That is LOTS of knitting! I am ready to move on.....is that second sock syndrome???? It always feels like the second sock is harder to complete. Hmmm.
By the way, Sophia's doing much better....her skin was developing a staph infection, but luckily we were right on top of it and got her treated right away, seeing results very quickly.
Hope y'all have a great day!
Blessings,
Melanie

2 comments:

smileymamaT said...

Hey, yahoo, I'm the first to comment today! I really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing the link...Wow, you are a very talented knitter! I make very plain scarves..haven't quite gotten the hang of knitting but I love to crochet when the mood hits. Anyway, I'll be back to catchup again soon, love the pic of the kids dressing up... hope you have a great week!

T :)

Mellie_Blogs said...

You were the first to comment ever! Hehe! Thank you! I read through your blog and it is great! I aspire to be so interesting! I love your poem, and I read your hubby's response, how perfectly sweet.
Glad we found eachother again!
Love,
M