Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WIP me, Baby!

The following are two of my latest WIP's (for my non-knitty readers, that would be Work in Progress). The first is a Christmas present (yah I know, I'm a little late, lucky he understands!) for my dear BIL Javi. The yarn is Kathmandu Aran Tweed. It is really nice to work with. FYI, I had started a couple of hats for him, but I never liked the way the yarn worked up - plus, the second one set off my carpal tunnel!!! This one isn't giving me a bit of grief, so it should knit up fairly quickly. Javi said it's OK, but hurry up before it gets warm outside!

This is my sock from my knitting class - K104, Knitting socks from the toe up on 2 circs. The yarn is by Opal and I love love love it!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, indeed!!!! Not to change the subject, but did I mention my birthday, ah, is right around the corner, May 6th.
I don't know why my birthday keeps popping up in my mind, when I look at your WIPing page,.....?
Maybe somebody is trying to tell me something...?
very very suspiciuos