Sunday, April 13, 2008

Knitting Blah!

For some weird, unexplainable reason, I am having trouble picking up my knitting! I can knit, no problem, for my class, but at home....I just can't seem to do it! There are always a million other things to do! This ever happen to anyone besides me? My brain feels a little...challenged....lately.
Faint
I think I might know a little of my problem....I get bored with plain, repetitive knitting. I need something with a challenge, but I need concentration for that. I have none! My mind just wanders to other things. To-do lists, the kids, the books I am reading, blogs I am following, what stuff goes out of the house next...you get the picture. I think I have to do some de-cluttering of the mind and heart! HA! (I wonder if I can count that towards my goal of a thousand?!?!)





No comments: