Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What's Happening?

I have been spending more time reading blogs and less time writing them! The following are a few pics of the happenings around here.
Here are the girls with their cousin, Sylvia, who spent spring break with us.

Here is Danny with the easter egg hunt bag. (note no easter baskets were bought, we used bags that we had!)



Here's me with my brow stud, if you haven't seen it yet! : )

A lace bookmark that I made for a special friend.

We have been de-cluttering and cutting consumerism! Another thing to keep me busy!

Today I went to a new restaurant here in town, called Nicoya. It was absolutely fabulous! The food is Nicaraguan - the environment is bright and cheerful, the presentation, impressive. Our town has been in need of something fresh and new like this.

1 comment:

Anni said...

You look cute with your brow stud!