Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Braune Farms makes the San Antonio Express News

In today's paper is an article about Braune Farms, the farm where I go help out a couple days a week. I am so happy to see them get publicity!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/salife/gardening/stories/MYSA061008.8B.vegetableshares.36e054f.html

The online article has no pics, but if you live in the San Antonio area and/or get the SA Express News, the article is on page 8B of the June 10 issue. I am on the left, Farmer Julie on the right, Tally the dog in front...and if you look really close, between me and the tree, my sweet Mother in Law is sitting on the porch, wearing a white shirt. The hands cleaning the onions in the picture below are mine. : )

1 comment:

Misty said...

wish i could see the pics!! before mommyhood, i used to think my hands were lovely.. i was a vain wee bird about them! good thing God gave me kids to remind me their true purpose! :)