Monday, June 23, 2008

I have been tagged!

Misty tagged me!

The ABC's of Me


Attached or Single? Attached

Best Friend? Definitely my husband

Cake or pie? Chocolate cake, coconut or key lime pie. There's a time and place for everything!

Day of choice? Weekends, starting Friday

Essential item? again, it all depends how you look at it. Water is essential, time is, too.

Favorite color? GREEN! Magenta, Turquoise

Gummy bears or worms? Worms (my fave is sour gummies - life-savers or sour patch kids)

Home town? Fort Kent Maine

Favorite indulgence? Time to myself, haircuts at Gaston's, freshly shaved legs and clean, line-dried sheets. (go ahead, try it!)

January or July? Love a new start in January, and the cooler weather. July's good, too.

Kids? Three...ages 9, 7, and 4

Life isn’t complete without? My faith, my family, and my friends.

Marriage date? December 11 1998

Number of brothers and sisters? None of my own, but one SIL and 7 BIL's

Oranges or Apples? A good crunchy juicy sweet apple and clementines

Phobias? Losing my children or husband

Quotes? "Just another helpful hint from Meloise!"

Reasons to smile? time with friends, good food, children's laughter, pets, time to myself

Season of choice? I love something about all seasons!

Tag 5 people: an official invitation to tag yourself!! LOL!

Unknown fact about me? I am pretty much an open book, so if it's unknown, it's meant to be! : )

Vegetables? I love them all!

Worst habit? wasting time

X-ray or Ultrasound? I liked the ultrasound when pg, but now
I try to avoid both! ; )

Your favorite food? Mexican

Zodiac sign? Leo

No comments: