Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gratituesday July 8, 2008

Gratituesday Greetings!!!

I had a Dr's appointment this morning in a neighboring town, so between driving and waiting, I had a nice chance to think and reflect. While my thoughts didn't exactly gravitate to the things that I am thankful for, I did have a chance to regroup, which makes me more able to go there.

Today, I am thankful for the rain. It has been a very long spell of drought. We have had rain every day for the last week to 10 days. I pray that we get a good, soaking rain at least once a week for the rest of the summer.

I am thankful that my children are cheerfully doing their chores, which takes a lot of pressure off of me, and we all get along better when we work together.

I am thankful that I have an abundance of fruit and vegetables to eat and that we have food in our freezer.

I am thankful for my friends and family that I share my life with, and that share their life with me.

I am thankful for the times that my DH spends with the kids - playing games, basketball, golf, or just plain old famly movie night. I am also grateful for when I get them back from Dad all nice and refreshed. : )

As always, the list could go on and on.....but I have more stuff to blog about and I need to get to that! Peace!

2 comments:

agapesmansion said...

So much to be grateful for! Amen!

Laura said...

Great list!! Thanks so much for joining Gratituesday!