Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Menu Plan Gratituesday!

OK, I am behind a bit....here is my week's menu plan, followed by Gratituesday.



Sunday - BBQ at my Mother-in-Law's

Monday - Meatloaf, red potatoes, corn

Tuesday - Fajitas, rice and beans

Wednesday - 7-Steak, cous cous, roasted squash

Thursday - Dry garlic pork, brown rice, peas

Friday - Family night at YMCA (hot dogs, maybe?)

Saturday - Daddy menu - Mom's OOT!!! Woo Hoo!



I am grateful for my home. It is simple, small, and comfortable. I love the land that our home sits on. It is perfect and shady and natural.

I am grateful for the four other people with whom I share my home!

I am grateful that I am able to stay at home with my darling children and the ability to be content at home.

I am grateful for my incredibly awesome and handsome husband, and that he is the most loving and attentive father and husband. He really makes up in the areas that I fail as a parent.

I am grateful for A/C in this hot TX weather. Phew!

I am grateful that I got to see our entire extended family (DH's side) at my niece's quincenera this weekend. I am grateful that I attended a beautiful traditional celebration of a young woman coming of age. And I am especially grateful that this young woman is my precious niece.

I am grateful for the break that I will be taking this weekend!!!! Woo Hoo!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love your list of all you're thankful for!

Misty said...

amen on the AC!!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your break. Such a lovely idea to list the things that you are grateful for.

Misty said...

hey friend, when you get around to it, i've got a weblog award for you!! come on over and check it out!