Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Meal Plan Monday and Gratituesday

So here is the link for the meal plan Monday - thank you, Misty! While visiting the site, I was redirected to another that has a link-around (don't know what else to call it!) called Gratituesday, where we link back and blog about what we are grateful for. So here is mine...

Today, I am grateful for the following:
1. my children and I are starting to get into the groove of summer vacation. That means we are getting along better!
2. my oldest is making "nevilled eggs" and it is so sweet that she is making lunch for herself and her bro and sis.
3. my life as a home-maker
4. my loving husband, who works rally hard at everything he does so that I can be an at home mom.
5. my beautiful friends, but local and online, who are all so different, so precious. They make my life so full.
6. the security and freedom and love that I have as a follower of Christ.
7. the forecast of a chance of rain all week (praying for 100% chance!)
8. kisses and hugs from my babies
9. our pets

there are so many more....it's hard to keep up!

Regarding meal plan Monday, I see that others post their breakfast, lunch and dinner plans, and I have always just done our meal plan for dinner - since it's the big meal of the day. I will definitely work on planning breakfast and lunch, as well, from now on.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for joining Gratituesday. Love your list!