Thursday, September 11, 2008

Big Questions

Every night, when Danny Jr and I get our last cuddles in, I tuck him in to his bed, climb into mine, and wait. Never fails, he says something like this, "Mommy, I just have to say one more thing before you go to sleep. How does voice come out?" or...."How is concrete made?" or...."How do bones stick together?" He always comes up with a very serious question that needs a well thought out (or researched) answer before bed. Why is that? I think it's to make me smile before I doze off.

2 comments:

Misty said...

those are some big questions!! shea is inquisitive like that, and even tho he doesn't speak right now, i bet he'll ask those as well!
i've missed keeping in touch better.... we're almost settled!!

Jason said...

Or, it's so they can stay up just a little while longer!