Monday, September 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


OK, Kids, here you have it. I hit a road block in the planning phase, but my dear friend Trx inspired me. : ) (see Thurs.)
Breakfast in green.
Sunday - as always, leftovers and snack foods
Monday - scrambled eggs and toast, apple juice
Honey Mustard Grilled chicken breast, zucchini ribbons, rice pilaf
Tuesday - French Toast
Ground beef, beans, fideo, home made tortillas
Wednesday - Breakfast tacos
Toasty sandwiches, vegetable soup
Thursday - cereal
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn
Friday - bananas and milk
Taking Olivia and one friend out for dinner and a movie for her b'day, Sophia has Girl Scouts so Dad's taking them for a jumbo jack.
Saturday - Olivia's actual birthday - anything she chooses! : ) (not planned yet)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummm... I like the idea of leftovers and snack food on Sundays. I might have to try that.