Friday, September 14, 2007

100 Things about me

100 things about me

1. I was born on August 7, 1973 in Fort Kent Maine.
2. I was named after a singer from the early 70's.
3. I have brown hair and brownish greenish eyes.
4. My mom and grandparents are from New Brunswick Canada.
5. I went to college at the University of Maine at Fort Kent for Education.
6. College wasn't for me.
7. I joined the USAF when I was 20.
8. I am an only child.
9. My parents divorced when I was an adolescent.
10. I am very happily married to the man of my dreams, Danny.
11. We were married on December 11 1998 in New Braunfels TX.
12. My husband is the best person I know.
13. I have three beautiful children.
14. I am a stay at home mom.
15. I love everything domestic.
16. I know how to clean but always would rather do other things.
17. I am surrounded by beautiful wonderful friends.
18. I think my 30's are the best years of my life - every year gets better.
19. I love birthdays.
20. I am so happy with my life.
21. My dad died in 2005.
22. I still feel very guilty that I wasn't more gracious to him.
23. I never understood the disease of alcoholism till after my Dad died.
24. I love to see my mom happy.
25. I love to eat.
26. I love food and get too much enjoyment out of it!
27. If I was single I would be a vegetarian.
28. I love it when my husband and kids love the food I prepare for them.
29. I think the land that I live on was especially available for us.
30. I love to be at home.
31. I need to exercise more.
32. I lost 20# last year but I put it back on.
33. I love my Volvo station wagon so much, and want to get another one like it when this one dies.
34. I don't like to travel by car.
35. I am obsessed with knitting.
36. My Grammie Baker taught me how to knit and crochet when I was a child.
37. I preferred to crochet for the longest time.
38. I re-taught myself to knit about 4 years ago and now I can't get enough.
39. Every new technique in knitting is something I research and figure out.
40. I have almost completely stopped reading since I started knitting.
41. I love to do bible study.
42. I grew up Catholic, but not practicing.
43. My father hated church and my mother didn't go very often.
44. My Grandparents went to church every day.
45. I accepted Jesus to live in my heart 5 years ago.
46. I love going to church, loving others, and and sharing God's love with everyone.
47. I wish everyone had a relationship with Jesus!
48. I would love to make a *profitable* living from knitting.
49. I started struggling with my weight since between my 2nd and 3rd child.
50. I have been very lazy about working out.
51. I have two terrific dogs.
52. I have more friends (real friends) now than in my whole life put together.
53. I want to take my kids to Maine for a month next summer.
54. I would love to see more of the world.
55. I want to go to Latin countries.
56. I feel so safe with my husband.
57. I love when we have a few minutes to just talk about stuff uninterrupted.
58. I would love to take up fishing but I am very squeamish about killing the fish.
59. I really don't like huge crowds.
60. I put a very high value on personal relationships.
61. I loved heavy metal in HS and until about 5 years ago.
62. I love Christian music now but still love heavy metal when it is on.
63. My favorite Christian artists are Third Day, Jeremy Camp, and Todd Agnew.
64. I feel so blessed with every new day.
65. I am extremely aware of God's presence in my life.
66. I am very outgoing.
67. I love to make people feel good.
68. I love yarn.
69. I love to eat healthy but I am sometimes too lazy to fix healthy food for myself.
70. I love my in-laws.
71. I think my mother in law is a beautiful person.
72. I wish I saw my side of the family more than once a year.
73. I miss my grandmother more than anything or anyone in the world.
74. I miss my grandfather, too!
75. I especially miss my mom.
76. I am a conservative Christian Republican, but I DO NOT believe in the way some prominent Christian figures and politicians treat people - it goes totally against the bible's most important rule to love one another. Jesus spent His time with what some would consider unsavory characters, but He loved them. It didn't matter what they did. And I am with Him.
77. I absolutely LOVE George Bush.
78. I think he is the best and most under appreciated president we have ever had.
79. My kids have three mice whose cage I hate to clean.
80. I get terrible motion sickness.
81. I have to pee and get gassy when I am nervous.
82. Thankfully I don't get too nervous very often.
83. I get anxiety attacks when I think about something happening to my children.
84. I am sick of movies.
85. I would rather knit or do something besides sit still for 2 hours.
86. I do like movies that challenge me.
87. I like All My Children.
88. My favorite channels are DIY, Food Network and ABC.
89. I love Lost and Desperate Housewives and the Bachelor.
90. I love it when I have good memories of my Dad.
91. I used to hunt and fish and trap with my dad, but would never hunt or trap again.
92. I love the outdoors but only when I am nowhere near my home.
93. I love nature and feel so in awe of my Awesome God who created it
94. I usually go to bed at 9:30 pm. I don’t like to stay up late.
95. I am a morning person.
96. I spend too much time on the computer.
97. I should be cleaning right now.
98. I wish I spent more 1 on 1 time with my kids.
99. I love filling out surveys because I love for people to know me better.
100. I love afternoon power naps.

No comments: