Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jaywalkin'

This is my Jaywalker this far..... I absolutely love the Trekking XXL color 100 and the way these are knitting up!!!! I think I will do another inch or maybe two and then I will start the heel. There are 76 sts and it is so amazing at how snug this fits - there is much less stretch in the jaywalker pattern. I am interested to see what they look like on my feet!!!!!
I am over the shock of not entering the entry that I wanted to enter (hehe!!!) in the county fair. I have had a lot of encouragement from my friends, and I will enter a sweater I made myself last winter and the blue one I made myself that is at the beginning of this blog. I will also enter my brown prayer shawl, and a loaf of bread so all my family members are covered!! (We get tickets to the fair for each entry)
The Step socks I finished last week found a home on my mom's feet - I sent them to her for her birthday. They went out via Priority Mail last Tuesday and she got them today. A whole week!!!! I was going to be many degrees of angry if they got lost in the mail. I just wish I could have emailed them!!!! Hehe! The good thing, though, is that she loves them.
Y'all have a nice week!
Blessings to you...

No comments: