Saturday, September 8, 2007

Saturday activities

Here is the 20th Anniversary cake I made for my great friends, Ginny and Leroy. Wow, 20 years! That is the cake topper from their wedding...I painted it and added the pearly ribbon "nest" thingy.

Here's my little Biker Dude. Note the cute hand knit socks! : ) FYI those were knit with Knit Picks Palette - I have several colors and love making socks for the kids with it.
But first, before making the cake and checking out the Biker Dude, I exercised my fingers and centered my brain by starting toe up #2. Can you see the cute little stitch marker?
Well, I am off to shower and get ready for the anniversary party. FUN!!!!

1 comment:

smileymamaT said...

Wow that cake is beautiful, and so are your socks. Where on earth do you find the time? I always wanted to know how to knit socks and gloves, but I will do that someday...for now I prefer to crochet, makes for good baby blankets, dishcloths and scarves, as that's about all I can do!
:) T