Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wednesday Stuff....

Greetings! My first class went very well, I really like all my students, they are a great bunch! The next four weeks will be a lot of fun. I love teaching knitting and I hope they walk away with a new appreciation and love for knitting.I hope they all keep with it, because I know they all can!!!!!!We made a lot of progress in just one evening!!! Here is a gauge swatch of the yarn we are using for the first project - a bag. It is a 60% wool, 40% recycled silk, and the swatch is felted.
This is the beginning of my very first Jaywalker. It is knit with Trekking XXL color 100. I haven't gotten too far and the progress I'll make will be slow till the end of next week (County Fair entry to finish!).
Have a happy Wednesday! (Or as my friend C.N. would say, Happy Hump Day!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratiulations, Herzlichen Glueckwunsch,
I'm so proud of you. And you should be about yourself.
Hi five, you rock!!!!!
very very ....

Anonymous said...

Gosh, thanks for the nice comment - you make such great socks that your compliments mean a lot!