Thursday, October 18, 2007

Goin' For a walk.......a Jaaaayyyyyywalk (FINALLY!)

Finally a FO - my Jaywalkers are complete. But of course, a low to go with the high! I found a dropped stitch on the 2nd one, right where the heel flap starts! Yikes!!!! I will be able to fix it w/o ripping back, thankfully! Because they are mine, for someone else, I would have to ribbit.
OK here they are, in their fraternal twin glory:


***an addendum....i was able to fix my snafu and I can't even find the spot now, so PHEW!!!!!

6 comments:

N. Maria said...

Those a very beautiful socks! The patterning is complimentary to the colorways.

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! I've been wondering - how do you get your feet up on the dining room table?

Robin

Anonymous said...

Your jaywalkers are fabulous!! Love the pattern...your yarn is so perfect for it...Congrats, Ruth in N.J.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! Absolutely fabulous! I like fraternal much better than identical. They are just wonderful.

Happy Knitter said...

These socks should be the pride of the owner as a rule I love Identicals in my socks but these look kewl even as fraternals great job on them and if you can't find your own uh oh no one else will either

Anonymous said...

What a concept!!! Besides that they are absolutely gorgeous, you'll never have to worry about lost socks, that disapear in the dryer, you'll always find a match.
very very....