Monday, October 22, 2007

Going NUTS!!!

OK, so as if I needed another thing to do with my time, the pecan harvest this year is absolutely huge. In my yard, I have about 20-30 pecan trees, which are dropping their goods left and right. One morning I picked for a half hour, sold them, and made about $10.00. The thing is, there are soooo many pecans and if I don't pick them, it's like leaving money laying around! We are having a fabulous cold snap today....they are announcing a high of 58, so once the rain settles, I will feel an obligation to be a picking queen.

SO....do I knit or do I pick????

The socks for DH are coming so fast! I started one Saturday AM, and with all the weekend duties, I still managed to knit half a sock! I only wish DH and I had the same shoe size...these are NICE! You'll see a pic very soon.

Blessings on your day,
XO
M

No comments: