Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ravelry Me

I got my invite to Ravelry yesterday. As I was waiting for this invite, I kept thinking...Is this all it's hyped up to be??? Well, I have to answer that with a nice big YES. It is really cool, and I can see how it might take away from knitting time! Hehe! I got four projects onto my page, which are all featured here, and I think I will go knit for a bit now. But yes, I am happy to be on Ravelry! My screen name there is Knittingloca (of course!).

Peace Out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it in!! I got all my sock yarn photographed, but don't know that I'll do much more than that for awhile. Christmas is coming!

smileymamaT said...

HI! I had to read back a ways and catch up. You have a rooster AND pecan trees! Neato! Ver, very nice kniiting you do. I've been beading, beading, beading lately - they may let me have a table at that big northern craft fair up here, you remember the one I mean at the college? Hope I can get in, it's a customs regulation thing! I'll find out tomorrow... Your kids are SO cute. The fuzzy alpacas were pretty cute too.

:) T