Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just keep knitting, Just keep knitting, Just keep knitting, knitting, knitting.....

I was messing around last night, playing with different toe-up cast on techniques that I have read about and learned, like the Turkish cast on, Figure 8 cast on, and Judy's Magic cast on. Anyways, I liked but didn't love the results, so I came up with my own cast on technique that made the nicest toe! Of course, there is nothing new under the sun, and I am sure I am not the only one who came up with this, but that's OK - it works for me!!!! So I started some socks in Steinbach Wolle Aktiv Effekt color 10 and Oh My Goodness! It is really nice! And after the Jaywalkers, they are knitting up so quickly (plain vanilla) and DH was eyeing them and I asked if he liked the color and he really does, so he's gonna get a new pair of socks soon...I'll post a pic when #1 is done.
Knitting





No comments: