Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blogiversary

Yesterday was my one year anniversary of blogging!!! I initially started this blog as a knitting journal, but, while I am still knitting, my passions have been going through a shift. I have definitely been doing a lot of reading and research, and spending quallity time with my family and friends. There has been a lack of pics because my USB port needs to be fixed/replaced, it is not letting me get pics from my camera to the computer. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon and you'll get an eyeful!

All the reading and research I have been doing, well, I am trying to find a way to articulate it all to you....I have trouble finding the words to accurately represent my beliefs, thoughts, and feelings. You will be the first to know when I get those thoughts organized! : )

But for now, thank you, friends, for reading my blog. I will keep writing and try to make it interesting.

No comments: