Monday, August 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


Greetings! Here is the meal plan for the week:

Sunday - BBQ pork ribs, grilled yellow squash, pasta salad, canteloupe
Monday - Arroz con pollo, home made tortillas
Tuesday - 7 steak stroganoff, green beans
Wednesday - Baked Potatoes, grilled sausage
Thursday - I'm not cooking on my birthday!!!! : )
Friday - Potato corn soup with grilled chicken legs
Saturday - hot dogs with friends

Don't laugh - I never made a meal plan last week because I couldn't find my dry-erase markers! Yah, that is how my brain works sometimes. I am really working at getting more organized.

4 comments:

Just another mother said...

Yum, you are quite the chef! Dwain would eat the hot dogs and the pork ribs if it didn't have sauce on it. See my struggles . . .

BTW, do you like pound cake? Thinking about making it and bringing it to class on Friday for you.

Mellie_Blogs said...

mmmmm yum poundcake

Just another mother said...

awesome. See you then.

Anonymous said...

Happy early birthday. Your week sounds delicious. Don't you just love homemade tortillas?