Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday in My Kitchen

This was a fun day in my kitchen! I got photos, lots of them, but my DH's computer stayed at the office this evening. I use his for uploading photos because my usb cord is broken and I can use the SD card with his. Sorry. Tomorrow will be double pictures.

I made a full batch of Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls. That makes SEVEN pie plate/cake pans full! SEVEN! Two are for a brunch tomorrow and I gave away two, we ate one, and there are two more for breakfast tomorrow and.... Let me tell you these are fabulous! And mine looked just like the ones in the recipe. I would like to encourage anyone to give these a try - the recipe is simple and the results are a dream.

Breakfast for the girls was smoothies. All fruit. Orange juice, banana, and frozen strawberry/mango/papaya mix. They were refreshing. Especially since our TX weather has been so warm lately. Dad had some leftover posole and I had coffee! Ack! After the cinnamon rolls were done, I had two for lunch. Double Ack! (I mean double delicious, just horrible eating habits!)

Dinner was at Jason's Deli. I had the salad bar and the kids had pizza and mac and cheese. Danny Sr. and his brother had the Maverick Wrap - if you're near a Jason's try one, it's the bomb!

Gotta get on with my night! I have some last minute finishing to do on a knitwear project.

Love to you!

1 comment:

Misty said...

it's been fun keeping up w/ you in the kitchen this week!!
i tagged you in a silly little meme about pets if you're interested, but no offense if you don't! hugs!